Giving back to your community is a great thing. The Downtown Sailing Center is a non-profit organization that relies on our community of volunteers to help us achieve our mission. Everyone can help, and making a positive impact is a rich reward. Consider becoming a part of sailing community!
Benefits of becoming a DSC Volunteer include:
- Becoming part of a close-knit sailing community
- Training in our Access Dinghies and Disabilities Awareness Trainings
- A chance to give back to youth, persons with disabilities, and those with limited opportunities
How to become a DSC Volunteer:
- Fill out a quick registration form to become a volunteer member at no cost to you.
- Complete a background check (required of all volunteers).
- Register for and attend a training session or orientation (on the calendars below).
- Check out our volunteer events, register, and volunteer!
Want to learn more? Don't miss out our volunteer fair on April 9th!